Past Simple czy Present Perfect
Uzupełnij luki używając Past Simple lub Present Perfect. Aby zobaczyć poprawną odpowiedź, zaznacz miejsce na nią przeznaczone.
1. Beyonce (decide) has decided to cancel the concert and she (inform) informed the fans about it a couple minutes ago.
2. Where is John? I don't know. He (leave) has left the building.
3. J.K. Rowling (write) has written many books about Harry Potter.
4. I (see) have seen John twice this week.
5. Elvis Presley (sing) sang beautiful songs about love.
6. They (have) have had a car for many years.
7. I (never see) have never seen such a beautiful girl.
8. Their dog (run away) ran away last month and they (not/see) have not seen it since then.
9. When I was in Italy, I (eat) ate mainly pizza and spaghetti.
10. Is Mark in? Sorry, he (leave) left an hour ago. I think he (go) went to the cinema.
Wersja do ściągnięcia: PastSimplevsPresentPerfect-odp.docx (11,2 kB)